JUNYA WATANABE BAG


 
I know I bought "something" this season,
but honestly hard to remind what I exactly bought.

It's not because I am a fashion victim, shopaholic person.
It because what I've got this season are quite standard items for me,
such as leather jacket, T-shirts, leggings, and some boots...so on.
(oh,yes...seems I bought a lot. don't wanna face to my reality!)

Anyway, I mean, if I've got painfully expensive luxury brand item like over $1000,
of course I could remember, but fortunately or unfortunately I haven't. yea.



This heavy-use JUNYA WATANABE bag is one of what I remember,
and love it. Very light and comfortable to use.
Same material as a down jacket in the collection photo at top.

JUNYA is a domestic brand for us in Japan, so not really expensive as well.
There is a back side zip pocket, could put wallet from this side. EASY!


今シーズン買ったジュンヤワタナベのキルティングバッグ。
ダウンジャケット素材で作られているので大変軽い上に、
バックポケットがあって荷物の出し入れがしやすい優れモノ。

JAMIN PUECHのバッグが好きで集めてるけど、
細工が細かいから重いのよね・・・。
だから、この軽いジュンヤバッグは最近活躍中です。


Also, I could use this chain be long.