2人組アーティストGhost of a Dreamの作品。
絵も、壁も、すべて“くじ(lottery)”で制作してある労作。
カッコイイですね〜。実物観てみたい。
Those are the Art by the Artist Duo "Ghost of a Dream".
They use tons of lottery ticket to create it. Amazing.




彼らについては国籍や年齢などあまり情報がないのですが、
制作者はAdam Eckstrom、Lauren Wasの2人。
リンク先で彼ら個人の作品も見れますよ。
I couldn't get many info about them,
but the artists are Adam Eckstrom、Lauren Was.
Follow the link, you can see other works of them.
で! 実はこの人たちのではないけど、
私もこういうの持ってるので紹介させてください。
AND NOW, I'd love to show you such piece of art I have...
このベースはタバコの紙でデコレーションされてるん水差しは、
イギリスのアーティストでもなんでもない無名のお年寄りの作品。
Christoph Coppens直営で見つけて、思わず購入。
Coppensがフリーマーケットで見つけた品とかで、
他にも机とかあるのですが、どうやら故人が趣味で作ってたらしい。
もうアウトサイダーアート入ってますよね。
made by unknown person (elder guy) in England.
I found it in Christoph Coppens store in Tokyo (Unfortunately It's closed now).
The sales woman said , "Coppens found out it in a Flea Market.
Those are sold by his wife, and she said 'I still have so many of those in my garage.'"
Seems He is past away, and his wife selling those to organize.
It was his hobby (made not for selling). Such an outsider art, isn't it?
The person also decorates desks, flower bases, and bottles etc.
もうアラブ人とか、ギリシャ的な絵とか、
あまりにクレイジーなデコに笑っちゃいました。
It just makes me laugh and happy. What a crazy decoration!!
作品にはいつもLIERという文字と、
この合唱団の写真が貼られていました。
フロントが彼なの?? ていうか中央の人形は何なの?
Most of them have the word "LIER" and this chorus group's photo.
so I guess, the guy at the front is the artist?
Fun to think about the background....






